- Regular attendance is vital for academic success and it is mandatory for students to submit a written application for leave in advance for valid reasons.
- All students are expected to maintain a 100% attendance record in order to be eligible to appear in any examination.
- If a student is absent for more than 15 days without prior sanction, their name may be struck off from the class record.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances such as illness or emergencies, the student must provide a parent or guardian-certified reason for absence upon returning to school. A valid medical certificate is required for medical leave.
- The applications for leave should be briefly mentioned in the school calendar along with the corresponding date of absence.
- Under normal circumstances, students are not allowed to leave the school premises. However, in unavoidable situations, the student must obtain permission from the class teacher before leaving.
- Latecomers or absentees are required to submit a duly signed explanatory leave note from their parents.
- Students who display irregular attendance or lack discipline may face consequences such as being debarred from attending school. It is important for students to maintain regular attendance and demonstrate discipline in order to ensure academic success.