Please fill up the online form with all the details.
Admission to our school is governed by Government regulations and is subject to conditions related to age, capacity, and conduct.
A complete admission requires submission of the School leaving certificate from the last recognized School attended, which must be countersigned by the educational Inspector of the State if the pupil comes from another state.
For admission to the 11th General Stream, a minimum of 60% marks in the Board (Std. X) Examination is required, even if the student has passed their 10th STD. from the same school.
The Principal reserves the right to refuse an application without assigning reasons for the action.
· Once your admission is confirmed you will receive a message to come to school to complete the admission formalities. Please come to school on the given date and time given.
Documents required at the time of Admission
· Admission Form -Original
· Three Photocopies of the Marksheet of the Student
· Original Leaving Certificate of Student
· Three Photocopy of Leaving Certificate
· Photocopy of Aadhar card
· U-DISE code of the student (Normally written in the Leaving Certificate)
· Three Passport Size photographs of the student